Saturday, October 18, 2008

Heading Out

Its been awhile since my last canoe trip in the middle September so I'm really itching to go again. It was also the last outing with Marylou before she left for Africa, so its weird heading out and knowing she won't be here when I get back. (sniff, sniff,.....uh,..yeah, allergies!) So I'm heading out to the Haliburton/Leslie Frost area for a 5 day solo to get some R&R. Its been hectic since Marylou left so it will be nice to unwind a bit. (unwinding in possible snowy conditions?!....maybe not exactly but,...oh well) Last minute I found that some friends are headed up in the same area for an overnighter, so I'll have some company for 2 days before they head back. Otherwise, its me, the canoe and nature. Thanks everyone for the emails and your support. I'll be in touch when I get back! Cheers!

No comments: