Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas 2009

Tis the season for a new canoe!

Wow, I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. Time really does fly! I still haven't packed all my gear away for the season. (no, I don't still have a trip in mind, - sheesh, I'm not that crazy!) From a season of navigating around boulders and trying to find portages, I now have to resort to navigating around throngs of people and trying to find parking! Sigh! I definitely prefer the former!

Despite the craziness of the season, it really is a nice time to connect with family and friends. Just like sitting around that campfire sharing stories, having fun and enjoying the moment. I've already started my rounds of Christmas get togethers and have the big one on the 25th. Just like myself, I hope all of you have a wonderful time this Christmas as you eat and be merry! (btw, just so that you know, calories don't count this time of year! wahoo!!) And of course, if you've been "nice", maybe you'll find a canoe, paddle, trip or even a paddling partner under that tree!!!


I've already got a paddle so far! What about you? The possibility
of a canoe is pretty slim based on the size of the
rest of the gifts! Shucks!
Photo: Lisa Riverin-Thomas


To you and all of your family, friends and loved one, Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas and all the best during the 2009 holiday season!

Cheers,
tPP

No comments: