Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Finally Back!

It's always sad to see the season end, but it is a good time to
look back, reflect, and chart the course
of next year's trips!

Wow, it's been awhile since my last post! It's been quite a busy tripping year and the little time I had at home, was put to use doing house stuff. You know, the stuff that never gets done if you are away too frequently on canoe trips? More like, stuff that if you don't get done, you WON'T be allowed to go on canoe trips! Well, the paddling season has definitely wound down and I'll (reluctantly) be spending more time indoors. It is now time to reflect, go through thousands of photos and spend some time writing. There are a few reviews I'll be doing this year, plus the usual collection of odd, crazy, and funny stories that happened to me (and those that were with me) during my trips.

Hope you all had an amazing and safe paddling season this year. The weather was a bit wonky this year, but then again, when isn't it? Anyhow, it's good to be back. Time to pack on some 'winter fat' and ride out the snow cover. 

As a Game of Thrones fan, if you are aware of the House Stark's motto, it really is true. "Winter IS Coming".

Cheers,
tPP

No comments: